To start the program make certain that the file move.exe
is in your current directory and type : move [ENTER].
During a game a large colored rectangle moves in small random
steps to the right or to the left. The goal is to move the
rectangle to a specified side (right or left) and to keep it
there most of the time.
The second display screen lets you enter your options:
The score in the final display is the Standard Score as explained
in the README file: Positive values indicate success (and a value
of 100 corresponds to one standard deviation). This score is
determined by the average position of the rectangle during the
- Select the goal, right or left.
- Press a number key to select a speed.
- Press C repeatedly to select a color range.
- Press A repeatedly to select one of four sugested mental
attitudes, "alert", "sleepy", "hard-pushing", or "meditating".
Select what best fits your present mood.
- Press ENTER twice to start the run.